Monday, May 18, 2009

Marilyn in Pink


I have created 2 designs for http://sundaypostcardart.wordpress.com/ This weeks challenge is Postage People. My first design I made was cutting out just the head of Marilyn from an actual postage stamp of her. The second design was using the whole stamp of Marilyn but putting it behind her. Her dress is from a paper doll collection. The background is scrapbooking paper.These two elements were made physically together then scanned in . The lips and lace were digital. I had fun with both so I decided to enter them together.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely and luscious! All of the little details are marvelous - I love the little hearts on the shoes, and the texture of the lace is yummy! Jean, you've done Marilyn proud! Hugs, Terri xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband saw this on the kitchen counter after you had left and thought it was much better than mine! And not just because it was Marilyn! He really liked the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. both postage people are gorgeous! fab work

    ReplyDelete